Everyone has this list of things they want to do at least once in their lifetime, dreams they want to follow, goals they want to achieve. I am no different. My bucket list has been in my head for the past years. Until now.
You may have seen my post about my personal bucket list. But as the title already says, this is a different kind of bucket list. This is going to be my fictional bucket list.
Here are some things I wish I could do:
- See a Quidditch match
- Go shopping on Diagon Alley
- Attend a class at Charles Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters
- Go on a road trip with Dean und Sam Winchester
- Have second breakfast with my favourite hobbits
- See everything in time and space with the Doctor
- Travel to Neverland
- Spend a day in the Beast’s library
- Move to Storybrooke
- Spend hours over hours in the Forbidden Library with Aang and Co.
- Move into Howl’s Moving Castle
- Take a nap with Totoro
- Solve a case with Sherlock and Watson
- Try the chocolate cake in Dauntless
- Find the One Piece
- Get drunk at the Green Dragon in Bywater
- Visit Christmas Town
- Be part of Cirque Du Freak
- Conquer England with Ivar, the boneless
- Try every flavour at Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlour